- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
If it is absolutely on the fingers, then analytical philosophy puts experience at the forefront. It is more “dry”, more specific, strict and precise. Speculative philosophy, on the other hand, allows itself to indulge in lengthy arguments, putting reflection on experience.