- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The higher man is such a dead end of development. He is taller than the average person and feels too well to develop further and overcome himself. He has to go down a step further for the possibility of superman to appear. This is roughly the same concept of gods in Buddhism. Their life is too blissful, so in order to strive for liberation, they must be reborn one step lower, as human beings.