- Why are there mistakes in life that can't be corrected, and no mistakes that can't be made?
- Which philosopher supported suicide?
- How does a Christian explain the fact that with the development of a scientific view of the world, the "proof" of the existence of God develops and becomes more complex?
- How did philosophers like Kierkegaard perceive the problem of the physical impossibility of rebirth?
- How can I express my indignation or chagrin in an accessible and understandable way to avoid using obscene language?