- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
I think the stone is a metaphor for the burden of responsibility for your wealth. When you're rich, there's always someone who wants to take what you've made. Bagatsvo, like a stone on the neck, complicates life and burdens you with worry for your life.
I think the stone is a symbol of wealth and luxury. It was brought by a guy (friend) who offered the job itself, and then it turned into an opportunity to get rich for all the characters. But then this stone (read, wealth) and caused harm to the main character.