- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Act in such a way that laws can be written based on your actions.
Kant himself expressed this with a well-known formula: “Act in such a way that the maxim of your will can always become the principle of universal legislation.”
if it's different, then:
“act in such a way that you always treat humanity, both in your own person and in the person of everyone else, as an end, and never treat it only as a means.”
humanity as an end, not a means