- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
In the beginning, I was quite an anxious mother, so for me the most stressful period was the “exploration of the universe” – when my son crawled, then walked and still did not speak. This feeling that at any moment he might fall, hit something, swallow something, pinch his finger, etc. – it was not easy. When it was already possible to explain and discuss something, it became easier. And for example, the crisis of three years, I somehow did not even notice.
The second Aztec period is the beginning of school. Somewhere there are children who immediately begin to learn perfectly, but this is not our case. So you just study with your child for 9 months a year in the evenings and on weekends. It's not easy.