- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Which is more important: egg or chicken? It is useless to argue about this. There is no answer to this question anyway. The material and the spiritual are interrelated, they are parts of a single whole.
The material and spiritual aspects of being are parts of a single whole. And unless you engage each side to improve your life, you won't make any progress. Or you will advance, but only for a while, and then inevitably fall back.