- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Of course, mathematics is contradictory and illogical! If you don't know her. And of course, mathematics does not exist without axioms. Just like almost everything else.
Here is the author's reasoning:
Reduction is in this case a division. The division action itself can be defined by multiplication: x/y = z, which gives z*y = x. In this case, the result of division by zero is defined as a number that, when multiplied by zero, gives the original number. For example, 21/0 = ? What number do you need to multiply by zero to get 21? If we consider that when multiplied by zero, we get zero. Therefore, the result is uncertainty. For example, in JS, the value NaN is not equal to itself.
How did you get out of this line
got this one
Here are similar statements:
I don't believe in cooking. I put pepper instead of eggs, iodine instead of greens, kerosene instead of oil, some kind of mess turned out!!!
I filled the pen with paint, it doesn't write. Rave!
Why is it that when I turn the steering wheel to the right, the car goes to the right, and not where I want it to go?
I was programming in python using the turbopascal tutorial, but I got errors. Computers just don't know how to think!