- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
“For breakfast today, I was eating dark energy, wrapped in the invisible matter of the universe, and washed down with milk of gravitational waves spilled by stars that have long been gone. I digest the pain of the universe. I've lived here for centuries. In a darkness built from clumps of atoms born of the death of light and woven in the agony of random encounters.”