- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Andrey Sanin, Professor, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Associate of the Institute of Physics of Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, explains:
You can read even more answers here.
Do not be afraid ,it will not run far, maximum on the floor .
If you are interested in the “escape “process:
It's all a physical and chemical process .
When a container of milk is heated, the water (which is in the milk ) begins to form bubbles (this can be noticed when heating ordinary water )
And complex polymer structures in milk form a “film” on the surface ,so the bubbles have nowhere to go and they accumulate under the film .While the heating continues, according to the law of physics, the gas expands at increasing t°, which means that a bunch of small bubbles pushes the “film” to form a foam that tends upwards� .And then as if on a roll, milk on the floor, you with a rag, screams, mats .