4 Answers

  1. The process of repeated transmission of social information from person to person can lead to unintentional and spontaneous formation of cultural stereotypes, the researchers write in the journal Psychological Science.

    Stereotypes are acquired in the process of communicating with other people that you most often encounter (parents, friends, etc.), as an example, if your parents tell you that all Asians look the same, then this is perceived as a stereotype.�

    You can create stereotypes yourself, as an example, if you are deceived by a person of non-Russian nationality, you will consider that people of that nationality are thieves and deceivers.�

    Well, the influence of the media.

    People who think in stereotypes don't come from anywhere, they are created by society.

  2. All people think in stereotypes.�

    Your attempt to separate Yourself from certain Stereotypical Collectible Morons is nothing short of one of the most common thinking patterns. As you know, 95% of the population are idiots – but all those who claim this, consider themselves related to the remaining 5%.

    The quality of thinking, its originality, is determined only by the ability to recognize what kind of thinking stereotype you are currently in – and consciously overcome it.

  3. I don't agree with the answer that society creates people who think in stereotypes. Stereotypes are an integral part of our consciousness. We tend to generalize something, and this is quite a normal quality of our thinking. It's just that somewhere it gives us benefits, and somewhere it goes sideways. To think that “people who think in stereotypes come from somewhere” and that “you can get rid of stereotypes” is also a stereotype. You can get rid of categorical generalizations, but not of stereotypes.

  4. From the vagina. Tell us how they get there?

    Stereotypical thinking is normal brain function. The brain – the most energy-intensive organ of our body-saves its work by creating strong associative judgments. in order not to make a comprehensive analysis of the new every time, he isolates the familiar in the new and associates it with the other properties of the familiar.

    Going beyond stereotypes is an extra job that (like any extra job) is not required by the vast majority of people. They are already normal.

Leave a Reply