- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
As the saying goes, ” It's good where we're not.” From the Muran region, people go to rest in the middle zone of Russia – there is summer here, but not so much in the north. From the middle zone, they tend to go south – it's warm and the sea there, and it's definitely the best place to live! Someone goes to Europe or America – a high standard of living and civilization, if there is a possibility to cling to it. Others – to the Philippines or Australia-what is not paradise? Palm trees, beaches and the ocean. Programmers, architects, translators, and tour guides can easily work there.
And someone from the cities wants to go to the countryside, to nature. They buy a house, build a sauna, and go mushroom picking.
And where do you want to go?