- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
“7 wise men — is an expression that denotes particularly “wise” ancient Greek politicians, philosophers, and public figures of the late 7th and early 6th centuries BC. “Wisdom” in those days was defined by the dwarves. Gnomes are such short and succinct statements. For example, “It is best to observe the measure” or “You need to listen, but do not eavesdrop.” 7 sages — people whose dwarves were considered the most significant. And those with whom philosophy began in this mortal world of ours.