- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
It is clear that not only by three, and not infinitely, but-yes. Trance is a narrowed field of perception, that is, focusing the focus of attention on something, with detachment from everything else.
Fire, flowing water, and-yes-someone's work takes the focus of attention, while creating in some cases a classic trance – with relaxation, loss of time sense… Exactly the same as hanging in social networks)))