- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
He saw liberalism as legitimizing mediocrity, human vulgarity, and most importantly, he believed that liberalism was an illegitimate child of Christianity, that is, an ugly and perverted form of it, unlike the Christianity of Jesus, which he respected.�