- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
To be honest, Nietzsche's attitude toward women changed throughout his life.And there were times when he elevated women to a rank higher than men.
For example: “A perfect woman is a higher type of person than a perfect man,but also something much rarer.” There are many contradictions in his statements. But if we talk about the aversion to women, then it might not be.Many researchers considered Nietzsche not a misogynist, but just an anti-feminist.And he could have borrowed his views from the works of Aristotle.Their views on women were similar