- Is it true that the reward/pleasure system of the brain was formed to encourage evolutionarily appropriate behavior, and the meaning of life is evolution, not pleasure?
- What determines the subject's personal identity? For example, if you erase a person's memory and upload completely different memories, then who will this person become?
- Are Nietzsche's works respected and considered by modern philosophers?
- Help me come up with names for a team of five people, the name should be related to the subject of astronomy?
- What will human learning look like in the future?