- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
I don't know why you even thought that angels would help demons.
In simple terms, these are two different fronts.
If the former serve God and follow his will, completely obeying him and having no sin behind them, then the latter have fallen into sin and serve Satan.
From a Christian point of view, angels never help demons (after all, demons are like fallen angels who have rebelled against God, and therefore good angels who are on God's side will never help bad angels who have turned away from God forever).