- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Unfortunately, our world is not as pink and beautiful as it sometimes seems to children and people who do not want to believe in the cruel truth. First, weapons are a method of preventive defense, for example: person A has a machine gun, and person B has a knife, based on sound logic, person B will not try to take away A's territory or property. Secondly, sooner or later the conflict between people comes to such a deep impasse that without the use of weapons, one of the parties will not be able to achieve what it wants, and it is unlikely to neglect its desires. And thirdly, man is an omnivorous creature, for which many substances useful for development cannot be found outside of meat, and since it is difficult to kill animals with fists alone, weapons are necessary here.
ASK A QUESTION
Why do people create weapons?