- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
It's a metaphor. The phraseology of this means, for example, to go unpunished in a situation where punishment cannot be avoided, or the like. In fact, getting away with it is something unrealistic, so the meaning of this phraseology is that the person about whom this is said is very, very lucky to “get off”.
Something like that. In Google, you can find a lot of information. Here is the first link: fb.ru