- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
WRITERS know – what is interesting to readers – a real description of real life, with an abundance of imperfections, evil, and injustice. With these books, readers learn to correctly understand dangerous real life.
Black writers go much further – they show all the negatives of life in excessive abundance – these books are sold with great success.
We Need A New Type Of Writer…
Because you wouldn't read a book where everything was fine, no problems, and everyone lived happily ever after. A conflict is required. That is, if not evil, then at least injustice.
But who will read a book where there will not be any kind of trials for a person?. What can you write about love if there is no love triangle? Who will read about travel if travelers are not exposed to unexpected dangers? Will a book about a spy who analyzes and sorts papers on the table around the clock be interesting? This world captures the fact that at every moment there is a struggle between good and evil. In our minds, when we think about whether to tell our wife that we saw a wonderful beauty today. and so on ad infinitum.