- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The process of squeezing under the pressure of some things looks interesting, first of all, because we do not always see this. This is a rare process (not counting, of course, those who work with such mechanisms), and everything rare is interesting. And the second thing that follows from the first is curiosity. It is interesting to see what happens to a thing if it is crushed. In Youtube, there is one video when a person crushes a piece of paper folded 7 times under a press. In theory, this is not possible. However, what happened in practice — you need to look 😉