- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Because it is a traditional drug and not so obviously active. If our distant ancestors had somehow madly synthesized LSD from fermented fruit instead of alcohol,and alcoholic beverages were unknown until the 20th century, LSD would have been legal, but ethanol-containing beverages would not.
This is not the perfection of the world:)�
I used both micro-dosing and 500 mg.
I think it's an extremely interesting piece. After the first large dose, the depression that had plagued me for 3 years passed.�
LSD is like the sword that was used to cut the Gordeyev knot of complexes and cockroaches.
I think that vodka and strong alcohol for the body and brain are like religion for the soul – they are overwhelming.�
So buy bitcoins;)