- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
And why is a person a person? The universe is infinite and this is an axiom that does not require proof. How can you prove infinity? One can prove finiteness by providing bounds.
You can say that there is no proof of infinity. But this is an illogical and ridiculous conclusion. Think for yourself, how will the finite human mind, which can neither imagine nor understand infinity, seek proof of this?
The first cause, which is the root of all that is and will be, which itself has no causes, has no attributes, is ineffable and inexplicable. Ask her where she came from and what she's doing here… 🙂