- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
In the production of artificial fur and leather, chemical and natural materials extracted with serious harm to nature can be used. Some people may refuse to use such things if they find out that, for example, a chemical factory in the production of plastics or glue destroys living things. Or, for example, if they find out that sheep wool from a farm where animals are subjected to cruel treatment is used to make artificial fur pile fibers.