- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Why not in the past? The fact of your birth occurred in the past. You could not have been born in the future, because until you were born, you did not exist for the future, and therefore the future did not exist for you either.�
If you are talking about a specific second of your appearance, then the causal relationship is calculated very simply. You were born at this exact second, because some number of thousands of seconds ago, your mother's egg was fertilized by your father's sperm. I'm afraid that's why you were born at that particular time.