- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Requiem for a Dream
I can also recommend a series that really made you think about pressing problems and gradually abandon social networks-Black Mirror
Everyone's consciousness is different, so I recommend those films that have expanded my understanding.:
The Man from Earth
Spirit of the Beehive
Picnic at Hanging Rock
Funny Games (1997)
Requiem for a dream
Abra los ojos
Synecdoche, New York
My dinner with André