- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
“Modern philosophy” is a lot of different directions in various fields. If we talk about those subsections of philosophy where Nietzsche's influence exists, then this influence belongs more to his idea of the irrationality of morality, that morality is what is stated, and not what is deduced logically, than to the idea that new values should be created to replace Christian ones.