- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
I've had relationships on the Internet, very strange and sick. at one point, when this person once again resisted, it was as if something snapped in me. I don't mean that I felt terribly bad there, I didn't care. I didn't want to hear from him again, I didn't want to talk to him anymore. generally. how it was cut off. so my body “realized” that everything was enough, and my consciousness did not go against me, and corrected the situation. it changed my life, from that moment on, communication in real life became much more valuable to me than it was before.
in addition, there were situations when I realized that my lifestyle was burdening me. eternal bad thoughts, constant reflection and analysis of the past, discussion of all sorts of personalities (gossip, yes) – it does not lead to anything good. the way out is to slowly remove it from your life ( I started to engage in my own life and follow only my own life)