- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
In principle, music can't be dangerous, except when it sounds very loud.�
Perhaps it is possible to somehow influence consciousness through music, but I do not know of any scientifically proven methods.
You will dream, �relax, �relax. �And �as �pedestrian, �please �under �some �transport. Or �will fit �on �company �Gopnik, �which �better �was �notice �published �and �around �tenth �expensive…
She �for �yourself �no �music �harm �to bring �not �can. �
Maybe only �if �you �her �in �head �with �something �link. С With �thoughts �of �suicide, �for example. �Or �weight loss…:)