- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Maslow's pyramid is now outdated and lagged behind neurophysiology.
In general, I recommend watching all the lectures of Vyacheslav Dubynin about the brain and needs. For starters)
If we start from the fact that a Person has a Higher nervous system, then everything that this system “does” and everything that is available to it is the source of all examples of higher needs. You can distinguish thinking, striving for knowledge of the world around you, taking care of your health, curiosity, creativity, communication… Even faith in mystical powers (God) is a need for many, although unnecessary, but it is due to the fact that a person does not have the opportunity to know everything in the world.