- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
This is unknown. There is no such method that can be accurately determined. But there is an opinion that they dream based on:
1. a person dreams in the “fast phase” of sleep. They just aren't remembered in most cases.
2. newborns have a fast sleep phase.
Moreover, the fetus from a certain period also has rapid sleep phases.
If we assume that this is true, then it is very difficult to imagine the content of such a dream. However, it can consist of feeling emotions (and newborns experience the simplest emotions), color spots, and voices.
There is also an opinion that children up to a certain age can not understand the difference between a remembered dream and reality. Well, that my mother dreamed, that my mother was near-all the same.
But, again, these are just hypotheses.