- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
This is a relative concept. If a person has a great goal, to which he goes regardless of the means, then for him the end justifies the means. Just not the fact that for other people his goal is great. Everyone decides for themselves what means are acceptable for them to achieve their goals. And he is responsible for the consequences.