- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Not all means justify the goal. And in general – the very word justification is the same root as the word truth, righteousness, justified, which refers only to what is righteous.
One example is the attempt by the Bolsheviks to build a kingdom of equality and fraternity in Russia. It was impossible to influence the consciousness, so they resorted to terror, violence and other nasty things.. As a result, they built something fake. What you sow is what you reap.