- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
It seems to me that first love is always real.
If this is really a mutual feeling, and he and she do not deceive themselves and the other, then what is this if not something real?
Falling in love is a natural consequence of sexual instinct, an underlying thirst for reproduction, and the demands of hormones. Love is love that has been tested by time, illness, adversity, lack of money, and other life experiences. The object of love has no flaws, he / she is always the ideal. Love is when you look without rose-colored glasses, but you love. The first love rarely has a chance for such a continuation.