- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Art belongs to individuals with their own outlook on life, or to individual groups. Despite the fact that creating a particular work, people usually try to give some kind of moral guideline, they still have a subjective view of life, and their work can not reflect the views, or be the “conscience” of all mankind.