- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
hah, you know, if you look back at yourself every year and say-oh, I was a fool then…
it's not self-respecting.
the stump is clear that you are getting smarter and smarter every day. this is how it should be.
sometimes it's trite because you already know what you should have done.
But you have to trust your own judgment somehow. otherwise, how will you solve these questions?
Conclusion: You were smarter before you were 16)