- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
It is necessary to understand yourself, the picture of the surrounding reality, and the philosophical and political teachings. If you do not know the essence and history of these exercises, it will be easy for politicians to lure vaz back and forth with demagogy. If you do not understand yourself and how the world works, you will not be able to decide on an ideology that is close to you. Almost always, the political choice is between security and freedom. In order to choose a side in specific issues, you need to understand what the state is, what power is, what forces exist on the political map of the world.
In short, learn matchmaking or you will be led by the nose all your life by those who earn money on it.
The post-science website has two video courses for you: The History of Political Thought and Political Philosophy in the Modern World.