- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
And who is Dugin to be on a par with Evola and Guenon? Their works have been translated into many languages, and Dugin was translated into how many languages for the publication of books?)) In this case, we are not talking about traditionalism in general, but about the so-called integral traditionalism-the doctrine that all religions and cultures are descended from a single Tradition. This is the idea of its time, the first half of the XX century. To talk about it today, it is necessary to adapt to this doctrine all the archaeological discoveries made over the past 70 years. Dugin did not do this, as far as I know.