- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
People who “don't suit you”, 99.9%. To understand this, it never takes any effort, if you do not lie to yourself.
You need to make an effort to convince yourself that someone is “right for you,” instead of honestly admitting to yourself the true motives for being in this relationship. In most cases, this motive is an escape from loneliness, but there are also options.
When (and if, because not everyone is lucky) You will meet someone who really suits you – it will be so obvious to you that there will be no doubt in principle.
So you just need to realize your true motive for being in a relationship, and if it has outlived itself, feel free to move on. And from the person “who suits you”, you will not even think of going anywhere )