- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
I spend my entire adult life on laziness and idleness, although I could lead a productive life, study something, do something, but instead I drown in video games and TV shows. Something like that.
I spent 7 years studying classical ballet. I never liked it. ballet is quite hard work, even when it is a child's activity.�
in the end, a lot of nerves were spent, a lot of tears were shed at concerts and in training, but there is no real positive result as such.�
I have a red diploma, but I have never used it for its intended purpose.
I spent many, thirty years of my life on something that was really almost not valuable..However, this experience is hardly worthless..Here is such a paradox. It seems to have been lost, but it seems to have been acquired..Everything can turn out for the best.
What helps you avoid making mistakes?
How did you gain experience?
I made mistakes.
I spent many years on sports acrobatics, where I left my health. And of course, the institute, I received a higher education in a profile that is absolutely not interesting to me, but I need a diploma for a tick.