- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Mental load in this regard is similar to physical. The brain certainly needs a load, and we need a high-quality one. Reading interesting and most importantly informative literature, solving non-trivial and new tasks, mastering new skills or practicing those that are not fully mastered-all this trains the brain, creates a lot of new neural connections. Without the necessary load, a person quickly degrades and loses even the thinking skills that he seemed to have.�
On the other hand, excessive exercise is harmful. And very harmful. It causes mental fatigue, headaches (from mild to full-fledged migraines), dizziness, problems with sleep and the simplest mental functions.�
So train your brain, but try not to overdo it and give it enough time to rest (a night's sleep does not count, at night the brain works extremely actively).