- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
This is a very general question, an existential crisis is a crisis that is associated with a person's experience of certain givens of his existence: mortality, imperfection, freedom and responsibility, loneliness and the search for meaning in life (or the absurdity of it). A crisis is experienced in the context of a certain life story and is often associated with the search for valuable things and activities for a person. Without knowing the context, life history, and nature of the crisis, it is difficult to recommend anything other than a course of psychotherapy.
To answer this question, I can recommend you the book “Comments on the 4th dialogue of the Philosophy of Weapons”, because it very accurately describes how a person gets into such a crisis, i.e. the reasons. And by eliminating the cause, it will be easy to overcome it. We are always unable to cope only with what we do not know. Link to Yandex. disk https://yadi.sk/i/NusmRrVBbXis2g
Those who have already read it wrote their review as follows:
Only work, mental or physical, is a panacea for all kinds of mental crises. Idleness, laziness, and excess create it.
A person should work all his adult life. Reaching it
after that, consider that you have coped with the crisis.