- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
It seems to me that you need to study your attitude to conformism and ask yourself “Is conformism so bad?”. And based on the answer, proceed further(As if to weigh all the pros and cons).�
And if you have a more positive attitude to conformism, then why get rid of it? Trying to get rid of conformism because it is necessary is in itself a kind of conformism, because you are following a trend. It turns out a kind of rebellion for the sake of rebellion.
And if you have an advantage in the negative side, then what prevents you from changing your lifestyle? In general, as corny as it sounds, stay true to yourself.
P.S. Bonus in the comments.