- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The most popular opinion at the moment is that deja vu occurs when a person meets with a situation that was once lost by his unconscious in a dream, or with a situation that took place in the past or in what was read/viewed, which the consciousness successfully forgot about.
By the way, there is also such a phenomenon as jamevue – when a familiar situation seems completely new and unknown to a person. Jamevue is much rarer than deja vu, and therefore not everyone knows about its existence.