- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Self-hatred is different. For example, if you don't like yourself for some external qualities, stand in front of the mirror and find what you like about yourself ( for example, eyes, nose, smile, shoulders, abs, or something else). When you find it, keep looking and focus on that part, love yourself for that trait.
Another good method is visualization. Sit at home, relax, close your eyes and draw an image of a person who loves himself. Not a vain and / or selfish person, but a person who loves himself. Think about how it differs from you? do you like this person? Then your subconscious mind takes over.
If you hate yourself as a person, then perhaps the only thing I can recommend is self-development, read more, communicate more with people. Learn something new all the time.
Good luck to you. Love yourself😉