- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Most often, the “victims” program is:
Beliefs about your weakness and helplessness
Fear of life
Lack of understanding of your personality
Not understanding how to behave with me, and how not to
And of course, weak personal boundaries
You need to work on all these points. One “magic” tip will not be enough here.
And it is better to carry out such work on yourself with a knowledgeable and experienced person.
The best psychologist is you in front of yourself. Write down everything you don't like about yourself: when did it start? why? Be calm and honest with yourself and let your heart answer, not your mind, because it is your mind that makes you think that way. Change the focus of attention from the victim to the sage, and in the inner silence you will feel the power that gave you life. You will come to understand what cannot be explained in words, but you will feel with your whole being.
Please read Natalia Inina's wonderful book ” The Test of Childhood. On the way to yourself.” This book will help you solve your problem or make an appointment for an online consultation with me.