- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
If we are talking about lust, then getting rid of it is quite difficult.
First you need to understand that the desire arises from the contact of the senses with objects of perception and as far as I understand, most often the desire to have sex occurs through vision, which often sees erotic pictures. It is this kind of contemplation that gives rise to a large number of desires.
If you refuse to view such content and still pull-it means that your mind naturally tends to occupy itself with the activities that are most pleasant to it. In this case, it is better to do something serious about yourself, not just get distracted by games or movies. Training, work, some hobbies will help you keep your mind occupied. “Idleness is the devil's toy”.
Of course, liberation from lust will not come immediately and it is a matter of time and discipline. Limit yourself from enjoying this area and occupy yourself with something. At first, it will break very much, but in 1-2 weeks everything will pass.