- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Live for yourself. It will take a long time to get to know yourself. But if a person doesn't know who they really are, how can they know who they need next to them?Take a break and make sure to draw a conclusion about the former relationship: what lesson or experience did they bring you?
https://thequestion.ru/questions/124363/chto-delat-esli-menya-brosila-devushka — here is a link to the same question, I described everything in detail there, I'm sorry that this particular answer is not in fact, but I described almost everything in that question and I don't see any point in copying it here.�
Sorry about that.
First, understand the reasons for parting. Then, draw conclusions and develop a plan for further development. It would be a good idea to include in this plan to find a good girl who is more understanding than the last one.