- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
In response to the greeting “Christ is risen!” answer: “I have already been informed” (as in the joke about Brezhnev).
The previous answer also contains a lot of interesting things. Especially “May the Force be with us!” is something!
For example, like this:
How to respond correctly to the greeting “Christ is risen!” if you are not religious, but do not want to offend the other person?
Say, for example, ” Happy Holidays!”
Jokes or an explanation of your atheistic position are not appropriate in this situation, and it also looks stupid to me. And so Easter is still a certain tradition, so you can take it this way.
Yes, and answer with ” Happy Holiday! “It's easy, but it also won't offend the other person.